We are an asset-based logistics provider that does it all.
Cost savings – Our ASM services can lower your production costs, free up needed floorspace, increase your production capacity, and lower your leadtimes.
Top quality customer service – We are a process-driven company pursuing excellence in everything we do. From our exceptional customer service agents to our continuous improvement teams, our sole aim is to provide outstanding service.
Peace of mind – Our attention to detail means fewer headaches for you. V2D’s staff members are highly motivated and take ownership in getting your job done right the first time and every time.
- We are not a broker, but we offer the same responsiveness and flexibility as a broker.
- We are asset-based, and have an in-house maintenance and repair program, to keep our trucks running better and longer.
- We are located in the middle of the transportation corridor for the Eastern and Midwest US.
- We offer one contact for both logistics and ASM services.
- We are an African American owned business engaged in our industries and community.
- In business since 2003
- Pursuing ISO 9001:2015 Certfification
Memberships & Affiliations
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC)
- South Carolina Truckers Association (SCTA)
- Carolinas Minority Supplier Development Council (CMVSDC)
Customers, shippers, and receivers include:
Robert Henderson, Jr., President/CEO – After spending more than 18 years within the corporate ranks at Fortune 500 Companies, General Motors and Delphi, Inc., Robert Henderson, Jr. took his entrepreneurial vision and subsequently founded Vision 2 Destiny in July 2003. Under his leadership, V2D has grown substantially over the years, even during the worst recession in US history. He has been recognized as Spartanburg’s 2008 Minority Business Person of the Year, the Susan G. Komen Upstate Local hero Award, and many more.